1. Rajaratnam, T., Sockalingam, S., Muravsky, A., Wnuk, S., Hawa, R., Cassin, S. (2018). A chart review to evaluate the Toronto Bariatric Interprofessional Psychosocial Assessment of Suitability Scale (BIPASS) for informing treatment of weight regain following bariatric surgery. Poster session presented at the Canadian Association of Bariatric Physicians and Surgeons 2018 conference, Montreal, Canada.
2. Thiara, G., Cigliobianco, M., Muravsky, A., Paoli, R. A., Mansur, R., Hawa, R., McIntyre, R. S., Sockalingam, S. (2017). Evidence for neurocognitive improvement after bariatric surgery: A systematic review. Psychosomatics. doi: 10.1016/j.psym.2017.02.004
- Poster presentation at The Academy of Psychosomatic Medicine 2016 Annual Meeting, Austin, TX, U.S.A.
- Oral presentation at the American Psychiatric Association 2016 Annual Meeting, Atlanta, Georgia, U.S.A.
3. Kastanias, P., Wang, W., Robinson, S., Mackenzie, K., Wnuk, S., Muravsky, A., Zhang, B. (2016). Chronic pain after bariatric surgery – what are the contributing factors?. Poster session presented at the International Council of Nurses 2016 Conference, Hong Kong, China.
- Poster session presented at the joint European/International Federation for the Surgery of Obesity and Metabolic Disorders (IFSO) 2016 conference, Gothenburg, Sweden.